Sunday, December 30, 2012

My 5 Favorite Posts

Warning: This post is kind of a pseudo post. You know how sitcoms sometimes have a flashback episode because the writers are too lazy to come up with new material? You're looking forward to a new episode, but it turns out to be a bunch of old episodes just mashed together. This is that episode. It's like the Women Tell All week of The Bachelor. Interesting, but really, you just want to know who gets the final rose. #SorryNotSorry

As I reflect back over the year, I thought I'd share my 5 Favorite Blog Posts with you.

1. The Toaster, The Jogging Stroller & Gma's House 

2. Let's Be Ladies

3. Online Dating

4. The Art of Journaling

5. The List

Here's to at least 5 more favorite posts in 2013!
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j