Saturday, December 22, 2012

Show Us Your Christmas Cards!

I absolutely love Christmas cards, and I can't wait until the day that I have a family to brag about via beautiful photos. Until that day, I'm going to share my favorite Christmas card that I designed this year.

From Thanksgiving to Christmas is a busy time for photographers. The weekend after Christmas, I had 7 shoots, which is crazy for a hobbyist-wannabe-photographer. This past week, I did a last minute photo session for my friend, Sheryl. (Who is amazing in every way, in case you were wondering.) She has 2 beautiful girls, and we've been trying to schedule something for a while. We'd had something on the books 2 or 3 times, but it ended up being windy, cold, or rainy. Finally on Tuesday, we were able to get together and photograph the girls. 

Towards the end of the shoot, it was getting chilly, so we wrapped the girls in a fur blanket, and it ended up being one of my favorite photos. I designed the card for her that evening, she sent it in to be printed the next day, and was ready to hand them out on our last day at work. Here's the card...



And here are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot while we're at it....





That's Sheryl in the middle. She's one of my favorite people. Seriously.




:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j