Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cash!

One of my favorite people in the world turns three today.


It's amazing how he gets cuter and cuter every year.


He's at the age where everything he says is hilarious, and he has an imagination that includes monster trucks, dinosaurs, and playing doctor.


He definitely has learned a bit of sass in the past year. He can have a come apart with the best of them, but mostly he is just adorable and perfect. (Not that I'm partial or anything.)


I always knew that I would love being an aunt, but I didn't realize I would love it this much. When Cash calls me "Aunt Eny" it absolutely melts my heart. He and his little brother are such a blessing to me. I'm so grateful that I get to be part of their life.


:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j