- Grocery stores that remain open the morning of Thanksgiving so you can run in and buy one more package of yeast.
- God's faithfulness to me. I don't know what His plan is, but I know He is good, and I can rest in that.
- My family and friends. Every day I am reminded of how blessed I am to have them around me.
- Fun Jazzercise sessions to kick off Thanksgiving morning.
- A sense of humor. Life would be dull without it.
- The beauty that surrounds us daily - how can you go through autumn and not notice it?
- A job that I truly enjoy going to everyday.
- A job that gives me three days off to celebrate Thanksgiving!
So many things I could list. My cup runneth over.