Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'd say today of all days is an appropriate day for Thankful Thursday. :)

  • Grocery stores that remain open the morning of Thanksgiving so you can run in and buy one more package of yeast.
  • God's faithfulness to me. I don't know what His plan is, but I know He is good, and I can rest in that.
  • My family and friends. Every day I am reminded of how blessed I am to have them around me.
  • Fun Jazzercise sessions to kick off Thanksgiving morning.
  • A sense of humor. Life would be dull without it.
  • The beauty that surrounds us daily - how can you go through autumn and not notice it?
  • A job that I truly enjoy going to everyday.
  • A job that gives me three days off to celebrate Thanksgiving!
So many things I could list. My cup runneth over.
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j