Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Speaking of....

1. The weather has been crazy lately. It feels like spring break when it should feel like Christmas.

2. Speaking of Christmas, I already sent out my Christmas cards. Warning: Some have a lot of glitter. To the point that they are pretty much a card made out of glitter. I just can't help myself. I love sparkly things, but consider yourself warned before you get attacked by glitter.

3. Speaking of glitter, my dad does not like glitter because it just ends up having to be vacuumed. Momma and I were working on decorating her mantle last weekend, and while we were worried about weather or not it needed more Christmas ornaments, snowmen, or glittery trees, he was worried about how easy it would be to clean.

4. Speaking of cleaning, my car is a complete disaster. Seriously, Internet, I cringe when I get in it. It's bad. I may need a car-cleaning-intervention. Okay, I'm making a deal with myself, until I clean my car, I can't go to Starbucks. 

5. Speaking of Starbucks, I was cleaning out a closet and found 3 Starbucks gift cards. They had nothing on them, so I got my hopes up for nothing. 

6. Speaking of nothing, I don't have anything to write here, so I'm just going to end this sentence with talking.

7. Speaking of talking, my cheerleaders, cousins, & sophomore girls have introduced me to this revolutionary stage of dating called the "talking" stage. I'm still not exactly sure what it is, but I know it involves a lot of winky faces and texting.

8.. Speaking of texting, my friend, Raylene, can attest to the fact that I am a terrible texter. The other night it took me 4 tries to send a message that made sense. 

9. Speaking of cents (it's a stretch, I know), I got a new wallet...to hold all of my cents. I also got a new purse. Wallet and purse shopping is difficult for me. When I need one, I can't find one I like, but when I don't need one, there are about a million that I love.

10. Speaking of love, I love weather. I'm trying to tie up the circle, but this one didn't work out so well. Although I do find weather very interesting.
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j