Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday


  • Cabinet Doors! Yes, all of my cabinets now have doors on them. Kitchen update coming soon!
  • Teacher Schedule - Sure, my job isn't perfect, but I have Spring Break to look forward to, which isn't something many people my age can say.
  • Spring - It's coming. I can feel it. Kody and I actually got to go out for a real walk today instead of a it-looked-like-a-pretty-day-but-is-really-cold-so-let's-go-back-home-now kind of walk.
So what are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my sweet puppy, Holly who makes me laugh all day. She is so sweet. I am also thankful that my wonderful family loves me so much!

    Congrats on your upcoming spring break and those cabinet doors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter told me about your blog & I am hooked !! Your kitchen is beautiful !! Susan Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j