4 cans of biscuits - I used the cheap grocery store brand
2 sticks of butter
1 cup of brown sugar
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
1. Tear the biscuits into pieces (thirds or quarters) and roll in cinnamon-sugar.
2. Throw each piece into greased pan. Usually people use bunt pans (which makes me think of My Big Fat Greek Wedding), but I cut the recipe in half and just used a small loaf pan.
*Don't push the pieces down into the pan, you're going to want the filling to be able to seep in between the biscuits in a few steps, but there does need to be room for the biscuits to rise.
3. Melt butter (I used the microwave) then mix in brown sugar. Put back in microwave for a minute until you have a syrup consistency.
4. Pour butter and brown sugar mixture over biscuits.
*Shake the pan a little so the mixture gets in between the biscuits. This is my own personal addition to this recipe.
5. Throw in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
*Sorry I'm not precise, but each oven is different. I baked mine for 32 minutes last night. My oven slower than molasses in a snow storm.
6. Admire the pretty loaf of Monkey Bread ... once it is golden brown.
I flipped mine onto a plate so the top became the bottom, then poured the extra butter sauce over the loaf. I don't have a photo of that, but I have this one.
See, so easy a caveman could do it!