Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coffee Table Reveal

About a month ago I had a major decision to make about a coffee table. The winner ended up being the cart version. Of course, Dad ended up making it for me for about $992 less than the Pottery Barn version. I think he nearly had a conniption fit when I took a hammer and a plethora of other destructive things to it to beat it up. Regardless, I love it.


At first I was afraid it was too orange, but I think it adds just enough funk to my living room.


In case you've forgotten, it used to look like this.


But now it is much better.
:j

1 comment:

  1. GREAT CHOICE! Again, your house is beautiful! I can't believe your Dad made the coffee table!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j