Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday!




  • Jackets - The cold weather is here, and I'm forever grateful for cute warm weather clothes and jackets. While we're at it, I should add gloves for my eternally chilly hands to the list.
  • Vacuums - Tonight I vacuumed my car, which reminded me of the greatness of vacuums. Seriously, think about it, people. 100 years ago, vacuums weren't part of the day to day life. Now if Kody has been laying in front of my couch to the point the rug is the same color as his fur, I grab a vacuum. If my car looks like an episode of hoarders, I just get out a vacuum (and take the time to empty all the junk that has accumulated.) They're wonderful. Although I definitely should use them way more than I do.
  • Family - This weekend I got to go on a road trip with my family. I'm so blessed to have them all in my life. We laughed at Momma while she took a personality test, rocked a baby while he fought sleep, and entertained a toddler for hours upon hours. It was perfect.
  • Camera Phones - Remember when we used to have to carry a camera with us everywhere? Or when we used to drop a canister of film off at Wal-mart to get it developed? Now we just use our phone. It's really quite crazy when you think about it. Although, I still get a lot of my photos printed because I like to have them in print. Call me old fashioned.
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j