Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday!!!



  • Three Day Weekends - That might be my favorite string of 3-words...well at least this week it is because I get to have a three day weekend! 
  • Launch - The Bible Study I go to on Thursday nights is so encouraging and wonderful and full of awesome people. I learn so much from it, and I'm grateful that it is part of my life.
  • Tights - I love skirts and dresses and boots, therefore when the temperature drops, tights become a regular part of my wardrobe. I know a lot of girls are not fans of hosiery, but I say embrace the stockings! They're amazing and adorable.
  • Birthday Cards - I absolutely love cards. I really wish I were better about giving them. My friend, Ray, is so gifted in that area. Regardless, I love being on the receiving end, and this week has been full of them. So fun.
  • Blogging - I'm slowly being reminded of why I love blogging. It's such a great way to get out my thoughts. Sometimes I fear that I share too much with you, Internet, but it teaches me to live transparently, which is a good thing.
What are you thankful for this week?
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j