I've decided to make some Summer Goals, so here they are Internet. It's your job to hold me accountable, so if I don't achieve them, I'm blaming you; it can't be my fault. You were supposed to hold me accountable. Sure, I might be the one choosing to watch yet another episode of the Cake Boss marathon or getting my tan on for the 7th day that week, but where were you? Yeah, that's what I thought.
1. Get my office in order. I don't really use my office much except when I need to print things, but it is in dire need of some TLC. It's fairly organized, but I need to get the closet and bottom drawer of the credenza into shape. I seriously don't even know what is in the closet, but I'm pretty sure nothing else can fit.
2. Read all the Truman Nominees. (A middle school literary award) I'm becoming a librarian next year, so I feel like it would be beneficial to read some teen books before I officially begin, and I can complete this one pool side! That's my kind of goal.
3. Get on the weight loss train. I plan to blog more about this. Maybe I'll make it tomorrow's topic....well, I might wait until Monday. :) Possibly after the 4th of July. I wouldn't want to miss out on Aunt Michelle's cheesy potatoes!
4. Stay on top of my laundry. I loathe laundry. If it were up to me, I would just buy all new clothes every week, but I don't have a money tree in my back yard, so I'm forced to do laundry. I need to be better about doing it on a regular basis. This might be a silly goal, but if you knew my distaste for laundry or opened my closet, you'd understand.
5. Work on my 50 in 500. I'm thinking numbers 17, 22, 23, 29, 38, 39, 40, 41, 45 and 49. If you actually open the link and figure out the exact goals I listed, you deserve to be my blog reader of the month!
Ready, Set, Goal! Oh and a photo since they make everything better....kind of like bananas according to my cousin, Eva.