Wednesday, June 16, 2010

50 in 500 Update

I'm checking this off my 50 in 500 list left and right. Well....maybe that's a poor idiom to use to describe my pace. Perhaps snail like is more appropriate, or like molasses in February, or baby steps.

I have however been able to check off #2 which was launch www.jennyslens.com for my photography business. Follow the link but know that it is still a work in progress, so maybe you should come check back every other day or so. I know that's how much you all care about me and my website.

Speaking of Jenny's Lens, I've been horrible about updating my photography blog. I think it's because I like this blog. I'm toying with the idea of merging the two, which means more photography posts here and no more posts there. I'm still thinking about it, so if you want to have some input, now would be the time. 

And here's a cutie just because it's Wednesday, and summer school is almost over, and all I've seen for the past 6 nights is pouring rain, and my sink is finally clean.


Nope, not my nephew, but instead it's Eva Diva, my cousin. Seriously, how can you not love that?
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j