Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday


  • Snow! - Only because I got a snow day Monday. I love the stuff, but I'm ready for Spring!
  • Paint - It is currently transforming my cabinets from ugly ducklings to swans.
This is shaping up to be a really lame Thankful Thursday post. I wouldn't be surprised if all of you blog readers began throwing tomatoes at me for this one! It's late, I'm tired, I have a ton of excuses, but in the end just know that I love Thankful Thursday, and will try to do it better justice next week.
This daily blogging is harder than it looks!
:), Jenny

1 comment:

  1. How funny...Just wanted to say that Cash is such a cutie!! I love the pics, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j