Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Daily Blog

Day 3 of blogging daily. I have a lot of ideas of things to write about, but I'm running short on time today. Maybe I should write some extra blogs on days when I have time, and post them on days like today. That would be in a perfect world. You know the same one where chocolate cake has zero calories, my house dusts itself, and everyday would be a perfect hair day. Since I don't live in a perfect world, and I only have 26 seconds to write this post, I'm going to leave you with a YouTube video. "When I discovered YouTube, I didn't work for 5 days. I did nothing. I watched Cookie Monster sing Chocolate Rain about a thousand times." - Michael Scott (The Office)

I saw this on the following video on this blog a few days back. (Which is by far the funniest blog you will ever read.) She wanted opinions about whether you loved or hated it. I loved it, so I'm posting it.


I'm still working on coming up with a clever closing. It's all I think about in the car and shower. You know, the usual best-thinking-places.
-Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking this posting every day thing! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j