Saturday, September 04, 2010

Steven and Joy

Steven went home for a summer during college, and it changed his life forever. He had planned to come back to Missouri to finish his degree, but he met a girl. A girl, whom within a weekend, had him thinking, "this could be the one." Turns out she was the one. In fact, I remember when Steven told my friend Holly and I that he wouldn't be coming back because he had met a girl. Her name was Joy, and she was beautiful.

Today Steven and Joy spent their day getting ready, hugging family and friends, smiling for photo after photo, and becoming Mr. and Mrs. It was a day full of perfect weather and laughter. Joy has one of those laughs that crinkles her nose and puts a sparkle in her eye. I love it. Steven is definitely marrying up. :)








Here's a quick slide show... 
Steven and Joy from Jenny Collier on Vimeo.


Steven and Joy - Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your incredible day! I've never seen so many tears during one ceremony, or heard so much cheering when the pastor announced the bride and groom. I can't wait to see how God uses you two as a couple.
:j

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j