Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Life itself is the proper binge. -Julia Child

I adore quotations, so I've decided to start using quotes as the titles for my blogs.

Today is Weight Loss Episode 8. You'd think by now it'd be easier to write these posts, but it isn't. Regardless, I will press on because I can't do it alone. I've tried multiple times, and each time I find myself in the same place I began, so whether you like it or not, you're in with me.

I'm proud to say that I've been getting my workout on since the last episode. That's 2 straight weeks of waking up at 5 am to hit the gym, plus one Zumba class with my aunt. (We both agree that it is much more difficult than we remembered! Surely it's the program, not us.) Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the gym this morning because my plane landed late last night, and I was up against enough trying to get to work at 7 this morning! I'll be back on the horse tomorrow, so I'm not worried.

So I'm starting to get the work-out thing under control, but I honestly haven't even began thinking about food. On top of that, you would not believe how much I ate this weekend. I plan on blogging about my Philly/Jersey/New York City adventures later this week, but let's just say that most of our experiences revolved around food, but the Cake Boss's cannoli's were totally worth it!

As far as weight loss, the scale really isn't moving. Hopefully that will change in time, but for now, I'm learning how to celebrate my non-scale victories.
:j

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great! I honestly notice a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you looked great before I noticed a difference, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j