Monday, September 13, 2010

Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you. -Elvis

Can I just say that I love Morgan and Eric? I may love them because I had a small part to play in their love story. I may love them because they had the most incredible wedding day. I may love them because she puts up with me calling her a pain at work. ;) Or I may love them just because. Regardless, they are definitely one of those couples that when you look at them you think, "They are meant for each other."

Morgan's wedding day was planned for January, but then the venue she adored had a September opening, so she decided to go for it. With the help from The Bliss List she was able to pull off the kind of wedding that will have people talking for months complete with a white church and breath taking ball room. They got married surrounded by family and friends. It was the kind of day every little girl dreams of. Take a look for yourself....

I just had to include a photo of this adorable glass the hostess made for Morgan, her mom, and the bridesmaids. They were each personalized for the girls. By hostess, I mean the house where the girls got dressed and ready. She was a friend of the family.

I love when brides have a first look with their groom. It takes out a lot of the stress during the day and seems more intimate than the aisle moment. My favorite part of the first look is when the bride twirls so the groom can see her dress. 



No matter how many wedding cakes I see, I don't think I will ever cease to be amazed at how the baker can make things out of sugar, like these flowers. It's simply amazing!

And a slideshow to top it all off!


Morgan and Eric, Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing Cherish and I to capture your incredible wedding. I loved watching you, Morgan, transform from beautiful girl to beautiful bride. You radiate such joy and love. I could go on, but I'm going to stop myself. You're amazing, and I can't wait for you to see all the images!
:j

1 comment:

  1. Jenny - the photos/slideshow are amazing! You were a dream to work with and the images... Well, they speak for themselves. Great job.

    Jenny Steffens
    The Bliss List
    www.blisslistkc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j