Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

This past weekend greeted us with abnormally warm weather, so I laced up my old tennis shoes, and headed out to our local nature area with Kody and my camera in tow.



Poor Kody gets tied to stumps while I take photos. Next time I'll have to sweet talk someone into going with me.




I didn't get a ton of pictures because Kody wasn't in the mood to be patient, and I wasn't feeling terribly inspired, but that's okay because I still got to spend an hour or so enjoying the gorgeous day. It's amazing how much better sunshine and fresh air makes one feel. I love warm days in the midst of winter. They're a ray of hope telling us that spring is coming. We've just got to hold on.
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j