Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Momma's Bathroom

Recently my mom re-did her hall bath. I really wish I had before pictures to show you because the transformation was pretty amazing. Picture it with no bead board, wall paper, blue counter top, and an oak vanity and you're there. It wasn't as tacky as I'm making it sound, but it definitely needed an update. So Dad got to work and added bead board, crafted a countertop out of bowling lane wood, painted, painted, and painted, and created this.

I chalked this for Momma.
For the record, Momma stole that rug from me.
Momma had one color picked out, but didn't like it, so Dad mixed this one up for her.


Bowling Lane Countertop. We love bowling lane wood in my family. :)
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j