Monday, December 27, 2010

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

I've decided to use this week of blogging to show you all some of my favorite images from the year. Today I'm doing bride and groom. Come back tomorrow to see more!
My Top 10 Wedding Couples Images of 2010

Morgan and Eric were adorable together on their wedding day! I love how her dress has movement here.


Savannah was so excited to give Michael his gift! You can see how much he loved it. It was a beautiful moment. 

You would not believe how hot it was at this wedding, but the field images were so fun and classic.

This was another ridiculously hot wedding. One of the hottest weekends of the summer, but it was beautiful. See the joy in Nicolette's eyes?
 This was right after their first look. Connie was one of the most radiant brides!

My favorite thing about shooting in Philly besides getting to see Steven was the history. This building was hundreds of years old!

Another one of Nicolette and Jordan. Love the bokeh! (that's a fancy word for the shape the light in the background makes.)

One more of Steven and Joy. The clouds and veil just make this one for me.

I love the stone and Wendy's smile.

The thing with this image is it doesn't show Jenna and Tyler's fun side, but I love it because it shows their connection. They're perfect for each other. Seriously.

:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j