Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Isemans

Kansas City is a hot place to be in the summer. We experience temperatures well into the 90s, if not 100, and we have humidity that makes the air swimmable. Usually the first week of August is one of the worst weather weeks for the summer. This year has not disappointed. To put it short and sweet, it's hot. Really, really hot. So when most people are lounging by the pool or lounging in the air conditioning, the Iseman family and I went out for a photo shoot. Yes, Internet, I am a bit crazy.

Thankfully the family was so good natured. We were all glistening (or sweating profusely depending on how you look at it) and wilted within minutes, but we made it, and we have beautiful photos to prove it! Want to see?


Aren't they are cute family?









Let me know what you think?
:j

2 comments:

  1. Jenny OMG I love them ! my favorite is the first one and I don't know how I'll choose. You did a great job and we can't even see all of Erin's sweat Ha!

    Thank you sooo much I can't wait to see the rest.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's our nurse. :) You took great pics of her and her family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j