It's funny how weight goes on so fast, but comes off so slow. Actually, it's not funny. It's kind of depressing, and a bit discouraging. Never the less, I'm back into a routine with school, so I'm back on the weight loss (oops, life style change) journey.
Things to be positive about.....
1. I finally joined the gym - don't you dare ask me how many times I've gone. I had a pulled muscle last week from a very strenuous water stunt, aka back flip in the pool.
2. I went back to Weight Watchers
3. I drank a ton of water today
Things to work on....
1. Say yes to the water, no to the sugary drinks. (Dear Sweet Tea, I'll miss you. Maybe I'll send you a post card. Love, Jenny)
2. Get to the gym
3. Start counting points again
So I guess this post is my way of saying, I'm back, and those 5.5 pounds better watch it. If I were those 5.5 pounds, plus the other pounds I'm planning to lose, I'd be sleeping with one eye open.