Monday, July 05, 2010

Weight Loss Episode 5

I took a week off from weight loss. Kind of like a mini vacation if you will. I ate at Jose Peppers, Zios, McDonalds, and Momma's house. I did not work out. I did not count points. I did not worry about the fact that I made cookies from scratch for everyone who came to my game night on Friday. AMAZINGLY, I did however lose weight. 2 pounds to be exact.

You may be asking yourself, how on earth that adds up. To be quite honest, I'm asking myself the same thing. It kind of makes me fear next weigh in because it's bound to catch up with me. There is no way you can eat various forms of tortillas or noodles covered in cheese and still lose weight. The only thing I can think of is that on Thursday night I went to Bible study. While there, I mentioned that I was trying to lose weight. We talked about it, laughed about it, and even prayed about it. The good Lord decided to giveth this week....or is it taketh away in this case? Regardless, I'm down 2 pounds giving me a grand total of 9 pounds.

In other news, my knee is better. What's that, Internet? I can start my running routine now? Ha, you're funny. That's why I like you.

:j

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another 2 pounds :) Sometimes our bodies (and minds) need a break from dieting, and it's good for the metabolism to shock it a bit. And how nice to have a week off...good for the spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j