Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He loves me.

I saw this on another person's blog a while back. I saved it to my computer, and thought I should share it with you all.


I made her...She is different, she is unique. With love i formed her in her mothers womb. I fashioned her with great joy. I remember with great pleasure the day I created her. (Psalm 139)

I love her smile. I love her ways. I love to hear her laugh. I love the silly things she says and does. She brings me great pleasure. This is how I made her. (Psalm 139)

I made her pretty not beautiful because I know her heart and how she would be vain. I wantd her to search out her heart and learn that it's
ME in her that makes her beautiful, and it would be Me in her that draws friends to her. (1 Peter)

I made her in such a way that she would need me. A little more lonesome than she would like to be only because I need her to lean and depend on Me. I know her heart and I know if I had not made her like this she would go her own chosen way and forget Me- Her own creator. (Psalm 63)

I have grown her many good and happy things. (Psalm 84; Romans 8)

Because I love her, I hae seen her broken heart... and the tears she has cried alone. I have cried with her and had a broken heart too. (Psalm 56)

Many times she has stumbled and fallen alone, only because she would not hold my hand. Many lessons she has learned the hard way because she wouldn't listen to my voice. (Isaiah 62)

So many times I have set back and sadly watched her go her way alone, only to watch her return to my arms, sad and broken. Now she is Mine again. I made her and then I bought her because I love her. I have to reshape and remold her... to renew her for what I have planned. It has not been easy for her or for Me. (Jeremiah 29)

I want her to conform too my image... this high goal I have set for her because 
I love Her.



:j

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j