Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mud Room Episode 2

A lot has happened since I last blogged about the mud room. The floor has been raised, the ceiling is hung, and the hardwood is starting to be laid. It's exciting to watch the transformation. 

Now there is only one step into the kitchen instead of 3.

The bathroom is framed in. It will be so nice to have 2 full bathrooms!!

I love the pre-finished hardwood. It's so durable and shiny! The best part is once it's nailed into place it's finished. No sanding dust or staining fumes.

Remember the garage sale find I mentioned a few posts ago? Here is a peek.
My garage is a mess. I promise it isn't normally, but with all the construction it has to be. Anyway, I plan to turn the bottom row (or both rows) into chalkboards instead of mirrors. That way I can write who gets to hang stuff where.
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j