Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Ultimate Thankful Thursday


I love when Thanksgiving & Thankful Thursday collide. I absolutely love Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite days of the year. It is full of family, food, & fun. What's not to love? Plus it kicks off the holiday season! So here are a few things I'm thankful for today....

  • Photographs - I take a lot of photos at family functions...but not as many as Momma would have me take. At the end of the year, I make a slideshow for my family of the photos I've taken, and I absolutely love being able to go back and relive the memories. I am thankful for photographs because of the way it captures life. I think I often take for granted that I can snap a photo on my phone and share it with the world within minutes. It's amazing.
  • Extended Family - I am so lucky to have a wonderful family. Everyone should be so blessed to have aunts, uncles, and cousins like mine. When we're all at Gma's it can get extremely loud and quite competitive when Sour Punch Straws are on the line in BINGO, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • God's Grace - Words don't do it justice. The Lord gives freedom when I find myself in bondage. He pours love over my sins. And all at the cost of His only son. Amazing.
There are so many other things I could list: each of my friends, my home, socks, my job, America, a dependable car, running water, heat, etc, etc, etc. I am blessed beyond measure. My cup runneth over.
:j 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j