1. Gather your materials: T-shirt, thread in matching color, needle, and scissors
2. Thread your needle, and start about 4 inches down from the middle of the crew neck.
3. Stick the needle up from the underside of the shirt.
4. Do a loose stich about a half an inch up from where you stuck the needle through
5. Continue "weaving" the thread. About 4 loose stitches is perfect.
6. Turn the shirt inside out (or just fold the neck down a bit) and pull the thread's ends so the fabric accordions
7. Tie the thread ends and snip off the excess
8. Make sure nothing looks janky
9. Wear with pride.
I'm telling you, it's simple. So go and turn all of your T-shirts into much more flattering V-necks.