Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Thursday only has 61 minutes left in it, so I'm going to make the most of them by doing a Thankful Thursday post. (And to appease Raylene because she wants me to blog more.) 



  • My Aunts - They were pretty vocal on Facebook about the fact that I mentioned cousin Tracie and Momma in the last post, but not them, so here it is. Seriously, I have amazing aunts. I know I can count on them for anything, and I am extremely thankful for each of them.
  • Labor Day - Any holiday that equals a three day weekend is good in my book. I love this side of the three day weekend because there are just so many possibilities, but the Monday night of the three day weekend is nice, too, because you only have to work 4 days. It's the greatest invention since chocolate milk.
  • My Dad - This week a family friend messaged us on Facebook saying that he and his wife had read 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 and it reminded them of my dad, which reminded me of how lucky I am to have a dad who exemplifies Christianity. I have a great Momma, too -- for the record. (P.S. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 says, "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody."
  • Allergy Medicine - I have terrible seasonal allergies....or maybe I just always get really bad colds around allergy season??? No, I definitely have allergies which make me super thankful for my little pills. And nasal spray. And eye drops. And inhaler. What can I say, I'm a hot mess come allergy season.
What are you thankful for?
:j


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j