Saturday, October 22, 2011

28 Before 28

Yesterday I reviewed the goals I wrote for my 27th year. No, it did not go well. In fact I was a little embarrassed by them, but I still posted them because I feel like it made me a better person. That's not true. The real reason I posted them was because I had nothing else to write about. Since I am doing my best to come up with blog material so that my cousins will stop bugging me on Facebook to keep updating my blog, I thought it would be best to do another list for this year.

I told Momma that my goal this year was to go from being a "hot mess" to "hotness." It's only one letter difference, so it can't be that hard. Hopefully these 28 things will help me get there.


  1. Sew a dress or skirt
  2. Watch the movie "What About Bob" - seriously, I'm going to watch it this year
  3. Get married - I'm claiming it. :)
  4. Finish decorating my back patio
  5. Get in the habit of sending cards to friends
  6. Start using reusable bags 100% of the time at the grocery store
  7. Hit my weight loss goal
  8. Go on vacation some place new
  9. See a shooting star
  10. Build a snowman - yes I put it on again this year. :)
  11. Get a new camera
  12. Go a month without sugar - yep, this one's back again this year, too.
  13. Get into a regular work out routine
  14. Read Pride and Prejudice again
  15. Learn how to drive a stick shift - need to find someone who owns a stick shift
  16. Bake bread from scratch
  17. Figure out how to solve a Rubix Cube
  18. Photograph my whole family
  19. Bake something new
  20. Deep clean my house
  21. Makeover my blog
  22. Make a photo book of my college years - I will get this done some day!
  23. Ride a roller coaster
  24. No fast food for a month
  25. Do a puzzle
  26. Do not complain about anything for a week
  27. Make 4 new friends
  28. Have a girls weekend
Wish me luck, Internet. Heaven knows I'll need it.
:j

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do several of those with you - like a goal accountability partner! What do you think? I especially like the idea of a girl's weekend (we could even do a little scrapbooking/photo book making!) :) Love you and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a 26 before 27 list but am still short a few things. Who knew it would be so hard to come up with 26 things! I think I might have to steal number 26. This would be a really good exercise in patience for me! Also, I'm reading Pride and Prejudice right now for the first time and loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j