Monday, July 02, 2012

Morgan's Maternity Photos

You all have met Morgan & Eric before....click here if you don't remember. 

I work with Morgan, and we share birthdays, and we run errands together after school, and sometimes we go to Jose's for espinaca dip or Zio's for chicken cannelloni, but I have to say that I'm quite mad at her right now because she is taking the first quarter of the school year off to take care of her new baby. I don't understand how she thinks maternity leave is more important than visiting my office at the end of the day to vent about the crazy things that happen in education. I don't know how I am supposed to survive the beginning of the school year without her, but I guess I'll manage if I have to. (You better bring Jon Ryan up to visit often to make up for it, Morgan! Starbucks won't hurt either - hint, hint. )

Anyway, she makes a pretty Momma, and Eric makes a dashing dad to be. Take a look for yourself.



And yes, she is doing yoga near the end of the slide show. The two of us used to Jazzercise together, and I got a better workout from laughter than the class, so I can just imagine her doing maternity yoga! I feel like that could be a great SNL skit....
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j