1. She throws really good parties.
2. She puts up with me and my incessant need for words of affirmation.
3. At any given time she can come up with at least 5 routes to get you anywhere in town.
4. She's pretty good at finding cute stuff on clearance for my house.
5. She loves her grand baby more than anything. Including her own children.
6. She is a good cook. She is famous for her dirt and baked beans.
7. She allowed me to grow up without having to make my bed everyday.
8. She didn't let Dad name me Rachelle.
9. Even when
we my brothers did stupid things, she never yelled at us growing up.
10. She puts up with my brothers and I.
11. She's really good at Tetris - seriously - it's a talent.
12. She taught me the importance of a good eyebrow wax.
13. She's really good at doing taxes. I'm amazed at her 10-key speed.
14. Her eye for color is the reason my house looks decent. If it weren't for her, my entry way would be puke green, and I'm not joking.
15. She can't stay awake for an entire movie.
16. She gets addicted to reality television easily.
17. She raised me right.
18. Her heart for God trumps everything else.
19. She gets tickled at my grandpa easily.
20. She listens to me whenever I go off on rants about random topics.
21. She doesn't take herself seriously.
22. She has good advice.
23. She always packed the best road trip snacks.
24. She and Dad always provided for the family.
25. She didn't let me walk out of the house without my hair brushed when I was little.
26. She was fair about who got to sit in the front seat growing up.
27. She plays piano well.
28. Growing up, she always complimented me and pushed me to my best.
29. She attended all of my band and choir concerts.
30. She puts a lot of effort into picking out the best gifts for people.
31. She's creative.
32. She makes sure that everyone at her house feels welcomed.
33. Her house always has starburst jelly beans. I don't like them, but my friends do.
34. She bought certain types of soda even though we didn't drink them because she knew they were my friends favorite.
35. She lets me invite people out to swim at her house all the time.
36. She is incredibly giving.
37. She still makes sure we eat together as a family at least once a week.
38. She selflessly devoted the vast majority of her life to raising my brothers and I.
39. I can count on her to get me a good appointment at the doctor's office.
40. She tries very hard to get us to sing around the piano at Christmas.
41. She still makes Easter Baskets and Valentine's gifts for us.
42. She reads blogs and then calls me to tell me to read them.
43. She is an excellent Facebook stalker.
44. She models being a great wife and mother.
45. She hates coffee and tea, but still makes it for Dad.
46. She packs really good lunches.
47. She has an excellent eye for decorating.
48. She is loyal to her friends and family.
49. She goes out of her way to find shoes for baby Cash and his fat feet.
50. She cleans my house for me when I'm out of town.
51. She puts up with me - although she does tell me I'm a mess at least twice a day, and she says she worries about me about fifteen times a day.
Oh, and sorry for the absence. I'm back now, so Tracie can stop calling me out on Facebook for not blogging!