Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday!


I'm getting ready to go back to work after 3 unexpected snow days. Part of me is ready, and part of me is grumbling. This is for the part of me that is grumbling because it just needs to learn how to suck it up.


  • Momma's and Grandma's Basements - My brother moved out which leaves me with an empty room to decorate. Thankfully I was able to score all the furniture needs from my gma and mom.
  • Encouraging Blogs - During my snowed in days, I got to spend a lot of time reading blogs. (Yes, Internet, I should have been cleaning, reading library books, organizing, etc. You don't have to point it out.) Anyway, it's so encouraging to read Christian blogs and hear a family's story. I love seeing God's providence in other people's lives.
  • My Uggs - When the temperature is below zero, there is no better shoe. Period.
  • My Small Group Girls - Once a week I have small group, and it is the highlight of my week. Not only are the girls beautiful, lovely and Godly women, they are also hilarious, and they put up with me and my ridiculousness. I leave there every week encouraged, challenged, and loved. It's super-fabulous.
  • Knitting Girls - I can't mention my small group without mentioning my knitting group. (I don't actually knit. I can, but I choose not to. I usually edit photos.) It started out as 3 girls, and has expanded to include a few honorary members. I love just chatting about our weeks and laughing at each other's stories. It's pure bliss. 
God has blessed me abundantly.

:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j