Tuesday, October 05, 2010

You are never to old to set a new goal or dream a new dream. -C.S. Lewis

It's monthly goal time! It's my new thing as of this month. I'm a couple of days late, but better late than never! (That's pretty much my life motto.)

Every month I'm going to try to come up with 3 simple goals to improve my life. If 21 days makes a habit, then surely 30 will make something!

October Goals....

1. Drink only water. From hence forth October will be Aqua-tober. No, I'm not the clever one that came up with that, regardless, I'm only drinking water. No pop, no sweet-tea, no juice. The only thing I'm allowing is milk and coffee. And apple cider, I mean come on, Internet, it's Aqua-tober October. To be quite honest, this one is kind of already a constant in my life; I just wanted to use Aqua-tober. I don't drink soda as it is, but I do love sweet tea, so that will be difficult. I'm going to try not to think about it.

2. Do my laundry. I hate laundry. With a passion. My goal is to stay on top of it and not let my hamper be stuffed full of 5 loads of laundry. A single girl should not have 5 loads of laundry at one time. Instead when I have enough for 1 load, I'm going to do it.

3. Organize my office closet. My poor office closet has become a dumping ground during the mud room remodel, and it needs some TLC! Any organization tips for me?

We need a photo because I bought my nephew some adorable booties from Etsy.

And here he is wearing his monster outfit. :)


So what are your goals for the month?
:j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j