Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"All you need in life is a garden and a good library." -Unknown

It's June 14th, and I just got around to planting my garden today. It's about 6 weeks after the intended time to plant, but you know what they say, when in Rome! Okay, that doesn't apply at all, but I'm trying to be some what funny.

 This year my dad made me raised garden boxes. I'm super excited about them. I saw a garden in a magazine a few years ago with raised boxes, and I've dreamed about them ever since. 


Hopefully I'll be updating this soon with a new picture that has gravel between the boxes.


 Soon there will be tomatoes, pumpkins, peppers, okra, lettuce, cucumbers, and a few other things.


Kody hid in the shade the entire time I was out there.  


Oh, and remember how I said I was going to blog every day? Apparently, I'm a liar. I'll work on it - I promise!

:j

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and check back for an answer!
:j