Since this blog's address is actually confessionsofjenny.blogspot.com, I thought it would be fun to make a few confessions. So here is a personal look into the inner workings of my life. Please not that this is stuff that I wouldn't normally admit to people, but I'm putting it on the world wide web for everyone. :)
1. My favorite thing to listen to on the radio is Car Talk. I really don't care about the car maintence tips, they just make me laugh.
2. I could eat Chipotle everyday.
3. When I am in the car (not listening to Car Talk) I sometimes free style rap to myself.
4. I tell kids that they are my favorite, but in reality I tell it to all of my students.
5. In college, my roommate, Kathleen, and I had a trash compacter. The problem with this is we never felt the need to actually empty the trash since it would continue just fitting in the bin. Once, we went 2 months without taking out the trash. Not a good idea.
6. I get jealous when other people's facebook status's have more comments than mine.
7. Growing up I always cheated at the game Monopoly. You definitely should never allow me to be the banker.
8. I don't floss on a regular basis.
9. I have a horrible habit of trying on 3 or 4 outfits in the morning, then throwing all the clothes on my floor. This causes my bedroom to be a huge mess.
10. I am only putting this so I have an even number. I thought about stopping at 4, because that is my favorite number, but I couldn't help myself. I just had too much to confess.
It feels good to get all that off my chest.